- September 3, 2018
- Posted by: Anjana Agarwal
- Category: Zoho
Over the past few years, insurance agents had to deal with quite a trouble having their work cut out for them owing to the way customers access their service/products has changed. However, being a part of the trillion-dollar industry, one is demanded to stay on top of the trends, in order to capture the insurance market.
Now the key to holding the reigns of the industry lies in Customer Relationship Management Software. So, let’s explore CRM further.
Can CRM be helpful in coming up with a sales strategy?
In order to make the millennial give a thought to your insurance product, it is vital to establish a relationship with them. Yes, the most effective way to market to younger generations is by collaborating with them instead of focusing to close the sale. This can be done by knowing what they want even before they act. It will also help in knowing the client further and better.
CRM software does this brilliant job of taking customer information and then processes that in a usable format for end users. Like, in the case of insurance agents, the client information can reveal needs, goals, risks and a lot more. Accordingly, the agents can adjust their sales strategy and approach the clients in the most effective manner.
How is CRM efficient to boost productivity in the insurance sales?
Here, we discuss ways in which CRM can be immensely helpful:
- It helps in building a relationship with clients. CRM software offers tools to the agents that allow them to stay in touch with their clients for the right reasons and simply not for selling.
- CRM software is able to integrate with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and this enables agents to use prompts & tools, in order to formulate a correct way to communicate with their clients. This binds customer information from different platforms, including social media. And as the system combines social requirements of clients with their financial requirements, it enables the agents to offer relevant & concise feedback – this strengthens the relationship.
- Centralized systems allow for an open line of communication – regardless the agent is on vacations, meetings – clients can always communicate with the office. This helps in resolving queries & completing requests. With a centralized system, office staff can efficiently access necessary information & resolve matters way more quickly.
- Comprehensive support offered by CRM software work wonders. Fewer support staff members are needed to produce the same output and with less work. CRM also offers simple access points to support staff members, thus less time will be spent on training. This way, agents can focus on building client relationships as the support staff can manage administrative handlings.
- CRM can be time-saving as well, once the agent gets used to the software after some training. With CRM, agents don’t require much to keep external notes/diary entry, besides it integrates crucial facts & information, as well as stores important data for the future use. Everything needed by the agents will be at their fingertips, this way lesser time will be spent looking for information which clearly means extra time for insurance sales.
Despite the challenges faced by insurance companies in maintaining & increasing their daunting edge, integration of CRM software can solve their problems to a huge extent. With the right usage of CRM software, Insurance firms can turn challenges into a strategic competitive advantage, enhancing long-term profitability and viability. Consult a CRM Expert or CRM software provider to integrate CRM for your business.