How Centralized Inventory Management System is Beneficial for an e-commerce company.
- March 5, 2020
- Posted by: Aman Thakral
- Category: CRM, ERP
Fed up?? Is your eCommerce business struggling with inaccurate inventory? Want to install a centralised software solution for your inventory system?
Oh! OK, so you tried a few inventories systems? But because of some missing features, the software solution did not give you accurate inventory details? All right, so tell us – whether it leads you to even more issues? Issues like wrong orders, late deliveries, and missing inventories? Costing your business too much? Time- consuming? Is that the real reason for your worries? Is that a yes? Got your problem!
See, my friend, you need a ‘centralised inventory system’ for your eCommerce company.
But we assume that you might plan to or would have done the implementation in the past – including a few good results. Hence, though, in favor of a good inventory management software solution. That’s why you are here reading this blog? Am I right? But somewhere you have this doubt in your mind. You must be wondering whether there are benefits if you have a ‘centralised system’ implemented for your company? Thereupon, let me tell you, that this blog is on awareness of – advantages of implementing a centralised system and not its technical process. If you need this information? Then, dear reader, this blog is for you. So enjoy!
This blog on centralised inventory management system by Target Integration will let you know the whys?
As that, Whys solve the challenges and helps in better decision making and makes sense of implementation. Explore the novel features of such a centralised inventory system that allows a client to derive the following benefits. Let’s jump in! No time to waste:
1. 100% inventory accuracy achievable. The various processes, modules, and workflows connect. And in a well-structured manner where they can have proper communication. The transparency in the system is achievable and hence greater accuracy is attainable. Facts say that accuracy equal to the reduction in loss percentage. After all, a good finance report is something every business owner wants to have. Do you agree?
2. Save more on extra warehouse operations. The client can sell across all online sales channels. And that too from one centralised inventory system. This feature brings about simplicity. It empowers the client to have proper control of it at a glance. Because of this – extra chargeable are reduced. So, no over expenses and dues left!
3. Easy listing of products. Saving time, energy, repetitive work, and manpower. The unique feature of a centralised inventory management system is the cross-posting of products. It allows the client to list his products once to the different eCommerce platforms. From various, multi-channel, eCommerce solutions, client’s products get ‘pushed’. They get listed onto the various other marketplaces in a single submission listing. Now, say bye-bye to manual checking!
4. Real-time data synchronisation. The inventory updates itself across all your business & sales channels. This happens, due to a constant check of all the sales – taking place across the various channels in real-time. Thus, there is no need to check into each of the stock content one-by-one. When they are already getting updated automatically in real-time, what’s the need? Isn’t it reduces the efforts with the clever and well-planned approach of technology? The real savior!
5. Prevent out of stock and overstock situations. The client can effortlessly track the stock in many warehouses in different regions. When you have real-time information about all the stock from different warehouses collected. Then even the complicated data valuation is simple. Yet, that is exactly why a proper warehouse management system is there. It is robust enough to consolidate all the data. And yet sophisticated enough to streamline itself with the latest updates in the eCommerce. And multiple-channel eCommerce solutions. The real deal!
Dear reader, all these above-stated advantages altogether provide a complete 2.5x more shipments. All through increased efficiency. Isn’t it something that you always wanted to achieve?
Here, we have answered the why’s. If these benefits made your mind. And so, you want to have a centralised inventory system for your eCommerce company too. Target Integration is always there for your help. On your further queries on what and hows – Connect with us to level your business today!
Target Integration can deliver you exactly what your inventory business requires. Keeping regard of what is best for you, Target Integration always runs a discovery phase. It helps to understand your business processes closely. So, don’t worry at all. Take your time & contact us to discuss your business requirements. Don’t forget to check the stock and level your business to save it from shipping overcharges. Explore the potential of our inventory management software best suited for your business.
We hope we brought you the information which you were looking for. Looking forward to serving you. Have a great day ahead!