About Peter Wood
Peter has been helping IT firms work seamlessly with technology for a long time now. With immense knowledge and two decades of experience in the arena of IT, he has helped CRM firms gain an understanding of how to plan the implementation of CRM solutions, how to train staff in a focused manner, and also about how to optimize efficiency so that companies gain maximum benefit out of their new system.
About Target Integration
Target Integration is a cloud-based CRM and ERP provider headquartered in Dublin. We have our offices in three countries Ireland, the United Kingdom and India and are providing CRM & ERP consultation, implementation and support services in 19 different countries. We are a partner with leading CRM software companies including Zoho in Ireland, UK, and India.
- Salesforce Automation – Automate your sales pipeline. Turn leads into deals, close deals and earn money.
- Managing Campaigns in Zoho CRM – Setup marketing campaigns. Know how much each campaign costs, and track the leads you get from a campaign.
- Account Settings – Setup and configure Zoho CRM for your company or organization.
- Security Control – Understand how to set up profiles, and how to use profiles to manage access to Zoho modules.
- Customization – Learn how to modify Zoho CRM to suit your business, and learn how to tailor business processes within Zoho CRM.
- Data Administration – See how to import and export data, and how to maintain data for optimal performance.
- Automation – Automate everyday tasks, so that your staff can work more efficiently and productively.
- Manage your Zoho CRM Subscription – Learn the differences between licenses and users, and understand how to keep your Zoho account up-to-date.
- More Actions – Understand how Zoho CRM can be used to make your life easier, and your business work better.
- Inventory Management – Learn how to set up products and price-lists, and understand how to create client quotations.
- Customer Service – See how Zoho can be used to track service issues, and how it can be used to improve customer satisfaction.
Terms and Policy:
Note: Carry Your Own Laptops
We request everyone to carry their own laptops as it will require during training to run test cases. If you don’t have a laptop, then we can provide you with extra charges. Please drop us an email to email@example.com for extra laptops and we will arrange it for you.
In case, if you are not able to attend training, then you can request for a refund 1 day before the event, any refund request made after that, will not be processed.
Time & Venue
DCU Ryan Academy
3013A Lake Drive
Citywest Business Campus
D24 DKP4 Dublin
Wednesday, August 22, 2018, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (IST)