- September 27, 2019
- Posted by: Sangeeta Raheja
- Category: Zoho
Zoho Desk is a web-based help desk software that helps businesses deliver top quality customer support to their clients with tools that increase agent productivity, analytics, and reports. Zoho Desk have many features like it allows you to assign, track and set up alerts on help desk tickets easily.
With Zoho Desk, companies provide their support teams with the best tools, multiple support channels, and task automation so that they can deliver quick and responsive support to their clients.
KEY FEATURES OF ZOHO DESK
- Prioritize, Manage and Close Your Customer Support Tickets
- Create a Help Desk Solution for Your Support Team
- Provide a Help Center (24/7 Support)
- Manage Contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Create Standard and Customized Reports
- Customize Your Help Desk
BENEFITS OF ZOHO DESK
- Zoho Desk provides businesses with an abundance of support options and channels that enable them to deliver high quality and timely customer service to their clients. This allows them to build stronger relationships with their customers, resulting in better business and bigger revenues.
- With the Zoho Desk integrated, Companies can choose to address customer issues and queries via a fully functional ticketing system or deliver support in real-time via its call center functionality.
- Zoho Desk also has social media integration (Facebook & Twitter) that allows clients to submit support requests, ask questions, and even call for help.
- With Zoho Desk, companies can create knowledge bases that contain all the answers to FAQs and issues related to their products and services.
- Reporting tools and analytics help managers identify issues and concerns that pertain to the agent’s performance and productivity rating from their consumers and ultimately, to better business.
In today’s business scenario, customer satisfaction is an important part and plays a vital role in business success. So, Implement Zoho Desk software today to increase your business revenue. Contact us today to discuss your queries with a Zoho Desk expert.