- March 7, 2017
- Posted by: Rohit Thakral
- Category: Zoho
The title itself is a giveaway. You can have one or more duplicate records (customers) in your leads, contacts etc. The reason behind this could be one of the following;
- You recently imported Accounts & Contacts into Zoho CRM and there are duplicate customers names.
- Unknowingly you & your colleague created the same contact under two different names. One is ‘John’ another as ‘John Thomas’.
The Merge option helps you de-duplicate records or values. Below are the following options.
1. Go to “Leads” and click “Deduplicate Leads”
2. Select the Field from “Options” for searching duplicate records.
5. All matching records will show below.