- December 20, 2019
- Posted by: Aman Thakral
- Category: Zoho
IndiaMART is an e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B, and customer to customer sales services via its web portal. Indiamart connector enables Zoho CRM users to read Indiamart leads and populate them inside Zoho CRM. The lead source is automatically updated to “Indiamart” so that the user can categorize all other leads and leads generated from Indiamart. If you want your own Indiamart integrated Zoho CRM then contact us.
- CRM Plus
- Zoho One
- Read new Indiamart leads
- Automatically insert them as new leads in Zoho CRM
- Read sender name, address, mobile, company name, subject, inquiry date & time,
city and address from Indiamart.
Indiamart CRM Key
- Login to https://seller.indiamart.com.
- Click on Settings > Privacy Setting.
- Under CRM key click on generate key.
- You will receive the CRM key on registered mobile number and email.
- Enter key details and your registered Indiamart mobile number while installing the connector.
How it Works
- Install the extension from Zoho Marketplace.
- Get CRM key from the Indiamart panel.
- All new leads will now be read automatically on a daily basis from the day the connector is installed.
Advantages of Zoho CRM – Indiamart integration.
- This will generate an automatic lead whenever you receive a trade inquiry on Indiamart.
- Your lead will receive an automatic email response /SMS that includes the details of your products and the services you offer. Naturally, it will contain your contact details as well.
- Your sales team will get the details of the lead to enable them to initiate the follow-up process.
- As your data is stored in the CRM system, which will ease the process of accessing the same for further follow-up through email or SMS.
- There is no danger of losing the lead information because the system ensures to add the data to the centralized CRM base.
- No time-consuming efforts or external consulting required.
Target Integration is a Premium partner of Zoho and provides all types of integration, Implementation, Support, Migration, and Training. Contact us today if you are looking for an authorized partner of Zoho in India (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Pune, Gujarat, etc.) USA, UK, and Ireland.