- June 27, 2017
- Posted by: Aman Thakral
- Category: Zoho
Do you want to deliver excellent personal customer support to your customers? Don’t worry, the secret weapon is canned messages. Canned messages are the predefined response to frequently asked questions. Due to the nature of live support chat, you have the ability to handle support requests in considerably less time with the perfect answer to your customer.
How to create new canned messages?
- Click on “Canned Messages” on left side vertical bar.
- Click on “Add Canned Messages”.
- Type the desired Message in “Compose Message“.
- Add “Category” in or use already existing Category.
- Click on “Save“.
How to edit Canned Message?
- Select “Canned Messages”
- Click on the name of the canned message you would like to edit, then click on the edit option.
- Click on the “Update” option.
How to delete Canned Message?
- Select “CcannedMessages”
- Click on the name of the canned message you would like to delete.
- Click on the Delete option.