- October 9, 2019
- Posted by: Aman Thakral
- Category: CRM, ERP
Success is all about getting the connections right. This also stands true in terms of framework and integration of software within an infrastructure.
Enterprises occasionally tend to enter the cycle of using new software and applications which come across as a must for boosting productivity. A foresight towards the future is a must in such cases. It prevents the scenario wherein an enterprise has a collection of systems that do not communicate effectively with one another.
System integration helps see such difficulties through and comes with a range of advantages. The need for manual data entry is done away with as objectives are achieved at a click of a button. The results are evident in overwork productivity.
We deliver system integration services that automate business processes, streamline business intelligence and reduce errors. Business processes that are inefficient are done away with and productivity losses are maintained at an absolute minimum. Enterprises are empowered to invest their energies towards their core competencies and the quintessential metrics which drive business processes.
Our CRM consultants create applications over Office 365 and offer connectors to all products. It then becomes possible to integrate the applications with just about any data source or other applications.
This, in turn, allows our clients to boost business profit using the prevailing CRM or ERP investment.
Let us take a look at 10 easy ways that enhance the prevailing enterprise software with solution workflows and integrations that we provide.
- When a customer places an online order, it initiates workflow triggers. They can create Smartphone notifications, send emails or create tasks.
- When the delivery date for a sales order is updated, one can have the change generate an approval with an instant effect. The plan can be updated in Jira or Microsoft Project.
- Upon fulfillment of the order, the follow up is simpler in the format of customer satisfaction surveys as provided by Survey Monkey.
- Microsoft Forms can be used to send vendor boarding forms or new customer boarding forms. The uploading of documents and contracts is simplified significantly.
- An enterprise’s employees can use a mobile service app along with PowerApps to enhance customer service.
- New invoices can be sent to OCR. DocParser can hence be used to facilitate data extraction.
- The preferred document management system, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box or SharePoint can be used to store documents.
- Electronic signatures can be obtained using Adobe Sign or DocuSign.
- W-9 forms in Adobe PDF format can be sent to vendors.
- Invoices can be routed for approval using K2 WorkFlow or Microsoft Flow.
These are just some basic examples of how our solutions bring value to the prevailing CRM or ERP infrastructure in a client organization. Our solutions are characterized by flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. While they deliver high functionality for your organization, it comes at little or no additional cost.
It is this connectivity that delivers success to a higher degree, not just for CRM companies but for clients’ organizations as well.
Boosting work productivity while maintaining the quality of work is the essence of system integration. Work processes become less time consuming as the transfer of information amongst systems occurs automatically in real-time.
Enterprises hence do not have to wait for a monthly report to gauge their performance as the information is transferred to SharePoint in real-time.
Human delays are reduced as well, as the staff can gauge the information quicker. They can respond quickly to meet client requirements. Interaction amongst staff becomes more productive as well and manual data transfer errors are done away with.