Techno Functional Role on Dynamics 365
Target Integration has development offices in Ireland, Greece and India and sales offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland and India. We look for your attitude as we think people can be trained on skills but not on attitude. We focus on nurturing our team and providing an environment which supports creative thinking and leadership.Microsoft team providing custom solutions using expertise and expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 to provide world class solutions.
Key words: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business development, CRM, ERP
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area
- Interact with the support team/business users, debug and derive the technical issue to resolution.
- Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
- Analyze issues to understand and explain business logic to support team/business users.
- Facilitate communication between business users and IT to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of support issue resolution.
- Provide Functional Support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related Applications including but not limited to,
- Support continuous process improvement by identifying and documenting support issues and implement processes to prevent future occurrence.
- Create and maintain issue resolution documents for Application support processes, as needed.
- Manage special projects as needed for enhancements to or implementation of any of the supported Applications.
- Ensure all ERP Support SLAs are meeting and consistently maintained for all of Support Incidents handled.
- Coordinate with other IT personnel and Business customers to accomplish successful resolution of all issues reported to ERP Support Team.
- Provide Proactive Daily Monitoring of all customer interfaces and internal system integrations for all supported ERP Applications including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics Management Reporter.
- Complex project team leadership and / or working as part of a team.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience (Certifications).
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel and Outlook.
- Works effectively with people that have different views.
- Demonstrated analytics and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Can facilitate effective brainstorming.
Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality.
- Application technology stack.
- Implementation Methodology.
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server