Software Sales Account Manager
Target Integration India is looking for Sales Representative for their IT Products and services achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Key words: Sales, software, IT Sales, Business development
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. If you are scared of making phone calls this role may not be for you.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints while demonstrating IT services.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups.
- Learning about how products and services work. You should not be scared of computer software and someone with knowledge and experience.
- Learning about the industry sector in question
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Attending industry events
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software and web trends
- Developing effective sales plans utilising sales methodology
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Ideally a third level degree in business or technology or science
- Some experience with sales will be required, extra preference on IT Sales experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.