You will be working closely with the MD of the company and will be looking at opportunities to reduce the workload of the MD.
If this role interests you, contact us on email@example.com and put the word – “Assistant 2016” in the subject line.
- General day to day office work,
- Emails/calendar/data input and management of information in CRM
- Taking care of inbound and/or outbound phone calls
- Answering customer queries or taking messages/queries
- Basic Computer data management
- Excellent spoken a well as written English.
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of managing and using electronic diaries
- Experience of working with other software tools like Sage, SalesForce or document management will be a plus
- Knowledge of CRM applications and their usage
- Good Inter-personal skills
- Good Telephonic skills
- Some knowledge of latest social media trends like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience in writing for business
- Taking care of duties as might be reasonably assigned from time to time by the CEO of the company.