Sales Co-ordinator UK Shift
Target Integration is now looking for a confident Sales Co-ordinator to become part of the UK team.
The ideal candidate should be a graduate or BA (English Honours). The candidate should be a fresher or have a maximum of 6 months of experience in an equivalent position. The candidate must show the will to learn and adapt to the company’s needs. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner with attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
If this role interests you, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and put the word – “Sales Co-ordinator UK Shift 2020” in the subject line.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
Graduate or BA (English Honours)
Good communication skills.
Fresher or 6 months