Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual who can support all Marketing and communication initiatives through different digital marketing channels.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, email campaign marketing and other activities
- Collect data & insights of campaigns from different tools we use and prepare reports
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company/customer websites
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Optimizing website content, landing pages and company’s listing on partner portal.
- Perform several on page and off page activities.
- Check website health regularly and fix issues.
- Increase brand awareness of companies with the use of different promotion strategies.
- -Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (FB, twitter, Linkedin, instagram and Youtube)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Developing link building strategies
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with PP, and image editing tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Creative conceptual thinker