CRM/ERP Consultant (Junior/Mid-Level) Bengaluru
The role is for junior to mid-level executives and remuneration will be based on your experience. Visa applications may be filed for a suitable candidate.
If this role interests you, contact us on email@example.com and put the word – “Consultant 2020” in the subject line.
Target Integration is now looking for a professional, detailed oriented and confident ERP/CRM Implementation Consultant with a flavor of project management.
The ideal candidate should have a graduate degree and should have a strong knowledge of business processes together with some project management skills. The candidate must be a strong communicator and should be able to work as a member of a team. The candidate should have a good understanding of Financial Systems with knowledge of any of the leading financial systems will be advantageous.
- Business requirements analysis
- Creating and presenting software demos with customer’s requirements
- Project planning and resourcing
- Implementation of CRM & ERP System using one of the cloud-based CRM/ERP provided by Target Integration
- Working as a conduit between Customers and Technical team
- Testing the solution before handing over to the customer for UAT
- Training users on the ERP/CRM System
- Support customers post implementation
- Degree in Technology, Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent (Software Development Degree is not required)
- Some knowledge of finance/accounting (if not from accounting background)
- Experience of using and/or supporting one or more of the following applications: Sage Line 50, Sage Accounts Production, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Nav, SAP etc.
- Knowledge of core business processes such as finance, purchase and payables, sales and distribution and project management required
- Good English and presentation skills are a necessity for this role
Fluency in Kannada and English language is must.