Odoo/OpenERP- Open Source Business Application
What is Odoo/OpenERP?
Odoo/OpenERP is a web based Open Source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Odoo/OpenERP's main goal is to homogenize the Information System of the company by providing a comprehensive suite of business applications including Sales, Customer relationship Manager (CRM), Project Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Accounting and Human Resources. These modules are especially designed to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
Features & Benefits
- Sales Force Automation which allows you to manage Sales Pipeline (Leads to Potential to Sale)
- Accounting Module lets you record and manage all your financial activities in one place
- Manage complex needs very easily: tracking stocks of suppliers/customers, full traceability, accounting links, manufacturing inventories, etc.
- Provide up to date information on customers, orders, products and accounts
- Easy to use and customizable interface
- Absence of license fees makes Odoo/OpenERP very affordable
- Start with one application and add other modules later. Over 1300 Open-ERP modules are available
Services Available from Target Integration
- Odoo/OpenERP Installation, Customisation, Training and Consultation
- Cloud Server with Odoo/OpenERP
- Custom module development for Odoo/OpenERP
- Integration with third party software including Open Source and Enterprise Applications
- Customised Workflow Implementation
- Warehouse Management and
- Manufacturing Business Process Implementation