Managed Cloud Servers
Target Integration can take the hassle out of Cloud migration for you. We can provide you a fully managed cloud based server which will not only reduce your costs but it will also improve your infrastructure uptime providing you peace of mind and improving your cash flow. Our servers come with full support and hence you don't have to worry about management of the server or the applications installed on the server.
We partner with the best of the infrastructure providers to provide you a cloud server hosted on a high spec infrastructure and distributed in geographically separate data centres for disaster recovery.
A cloud server can be used for any of the following applications:
- Web Server (For Hosting one or many high traffic websites, web applications, CRM Applications etc.)
- Mail Server (For Email Hosting, Calendar Hosting, Contact Sharing etc.)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Server (For secure communication between computers and servers)
- VoIP PBX (For phone extensions spread around the internet or in the office)
- Shared Drive Server (For sharing files over a Network Shared Drive)
The servers are available in a number of various specifications such as:
- eHosting Server Value - 512MB RAM, 20GB Disk Space, 0.35GHz CPU, 20Mbps Internet Connection (50GB Max Data Transfer) or 0.5Mbps (Unlimited Data Transfer)
- eHosting Server Plus - 1024MB RAM, 40GB Disk Space, 0.7GHz CPU, 20Mbps Internet Connection (100GB Max Data Transfer) or 1Mbps (Unlimited Data Transfer)
- eHosting Server Premium - 2048MB RAM, 80GB Disk Space, 1.4GHz CPU, 20Mbps Internet Connection (150GB Max Data Transfer) or 1.4Mbps (Unlimited Data Transfer)
- eHosting Server Platinum - 4096MB RAM, 160GB Disk Space, 2.8GHz CPU, 20Mbps Internet Connection (250GB Max Data Transfer) or 2.5Mbs (Unlimited Data Transfer)
The servers come with annual support on the operating system and the network, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday for general faults and 24x7 for emergency calls. Further custom specifications can also be provided on request. Contact Us today for a free cloud check of your business.