Alfresco - Document Management Software
What is Alfresco?
Alfreso is a web based Enterprise Content Management System. It is primarily known for its features such as Document Management, Records Management, Web Content Management & a powerful Workflow Engine for Business Process Management.
Features & Benefits
- Document Management - Allows you to create/modify & store documents in your organisation with version control, workflows and permission control.
- Records Management - Removes the expansive physical record management & allows safe & secure storage of Customer/Products/Supplier Records. Increases retention, compliance & governance in an organisation.
- Web Content Management - Allows you to manage content on your website from an easy to use interface and with workflows (Author/Editor/Publisher etc)
- Powerful Search Engine - Allows you to search information in your content repository
- Version Control Engine - Automatically creates Document Versioning & removes the need of a manual versioning
- Share Interface - Removes the clutter of CCs/BCCs in emails and stores the information in one centralised location to read/collaborate
- Access Methods - Supports Web Interface, WebDAV, CIFS (Windows Share), IMAP Interface
- Wiki - Allows collaborated Wiki Pages for different content in the organisation
- Discussion Forum - Discuss projects, products, ideas and documents and make collaborated decisions
- Project Dashboards - Gives Project Status Updates from one Project Dashboard
Services Available from Target Integration
- Alfresco Installation & Setup
- Alfresco User Training
- Alfresco Integration with Joomla/Drupal
- Alfresco Virtual Private Server (VPS)